- Do we have to pay for admission to the AfricaMuseum?
Yes. You also have to pay entrance to the museum. But hey, you get a greatly reduced price of 8 euros pp.
- How much does the AfricaMuseumQuest cost per participant?
The price for playing the AfricaMuseumQuest is 15 euros pp. You also enjoy a reduced rate for the entrance ticket (8 euros pp instead of 12 euros pp). Hooray
- Can we change the number of participants in advance or on the spot?
No changes can be made on site. If you wish to change a booking in advance, please contact the HintSeekers team by phone and we’ll help you out.
- Are there gift cards available to HintSeekers?
These will be available via the website: www.hintseekers.be
- Is it possible to cancel my booking for the AfricaMuseumQuest?
Once you have placed / paid for a booking, it is no longer possible to cancel it. A time slot has been reserved for you and has been removed as an option for other participants.
- What if the regulations concerning the social bubble gets stricter after our booking and our booking cannot go through?
Contact the HintSeekers team by email or phone.
- As a participant, do we have to follow the indicated Covid19 route in the museum?
No. To play the Africa Museum Quest properly, you must follow the game’s route. The staff is aware of this. The participating group is “recognizable” by the cotton bag with the HintSeekers logo and you are allowed to walk past prohibition signs or marked routes and therefore follow the route that is necessary to complete the AfricaMuseumQuest.
- Do we need to wear a mouth mask during the game?
HintSeekers is bound by the museum’s obligations in this respect. Please check the museum’s guidelines on their website: https://www.africamuseum.be/. We recommend that you always bring a mouth mask in case this is necessary.
- Should we prepare to play the AfricaMuseumQuest?
Nope! No preparation is required. Upon arrival you will receive an AfricaMuseumQuest package and you can start. That simple.
- In which languages can we play the AfricaMuseumQuest?
The AfricaMuseumQuest can be played in three languages: Dutch, French and English. Use the booking system to indicate the desired language, and collect your package at the frontdesk with your proof of payment.