- Do we have to pay for admission to the AfricaMuseum?
Yes. You also have to pay entrance to the museum. But hey, you get a greatly reduced price of 8 euros pp.
- Can we change the number of participants in advance or on the spot?
No changes can be made on site. If you wish to change a booking in advance, please contact the HintSeekers team by phone and we’ll help you out.
- Are there gift cards available to HintSeekers?
These will be available via the website: www.hintseekers.be
- Is it possible to cancel my booking for the AfricaMuseumQuest?
Once you have placed / paid for a booking, it is no longer possible to cancel it. A time slot has been reserved for you and has been removed as an option for other participants.
- How much does the AfricaMuseumQuest cost per participant?
The AfricaMuseumQuest is possible from €13 pp, we charge per group/envelope and not per person. Take a look at our prices
- Do we need to wear a mouth mask during the game?
HintSeekers is bound by the museum’s obligations in this respect. Please check the museum’s guidelines on their website: https://www.africamuseum.be/. We recommend that you always bring a mouth mask in case this is necessary.
- Should we prepare to play the AfricaMuseumQuest?
Nope! No preparation is required. Upon arrival you will receive an AfricaMuseumQuest package and you can start. That simple.
- In which languages can we play the AfricaMuseumQuest?
The AfricaMuseumQuest can be played in three languages: Dutch, French and English. Use the booking system to indicate the desired language, and collect your package at the frontdesk with your proof of payment.